Monday, June 1, 2009

Featured Artist: Rich Kurzweil

Photo by Rich Kurzweil, copyright

Photo by Rich Kurzweil, copyright

Photo by Rich Kurzweil, copyright

Photo by Rich Kurzweil, copyright

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

My name is Rich Kurzweil. I live with my wife and son in Northeast Alabama. Photography is a hobby of mine that has brought me closer to the LORD. I'm in total AWE of His miracle of creation. Every photograph I take is of His creation. I'm in complete amazement of the amount of detail he puts into flowers. Detail that is easily overlooked. When I take a closeup of a flower and I discover the detial He chose to put into something so tiny it amazes me.

I do not have a website that showcases my photograhy...I do however have a video I would like to share:

www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=6744fe7f0d1480f2797d

My photography is for sale if interested email me at richrkjr@yahoo.com
Visit my personal website at www.angelfire.com/ct3/4him/index.html

Praise Jesus everyday for only He is Worthly of Praise. He died for your sin on the cross at Calvary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. It is amazing how easy it is to walk by God's beautiful creations without noticing what a blessing they are. The video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Thanx for sharing them. I love how your photography gives glory to God. Sweet! Keep up the good work - some really cool stuff! Loved the video, too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete