Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reflectives Frame & Art Gallery: Gina Hurst joins team

Gina Hurst joined Artisans Cove's Reflectives Frame and Art Gallery as an art consultant.

For the past twenty-five years Gina has worked and played in the Arts. She has developed valuable skills and experiences in the areas of gallery management, art consulting, picture framing, customer service, sales, networking, marketing, and event planning, as well as, participating in many non-profit art organizations and art shows.

Gina also has an art degree and is a Certified Picture Framer through the Professional Picture Framer Association.

Gina notes, "I consider myself an educator and advocate for the arts and I am delighted to be a part of a team that has a passion to inspire creativity in our community. I am also excited to work for a company that is founded on Christian principals because I believe whatever I do, do it for the glory of God."
Reflectives Frame and Art Gallery
Artisan's Cove
220 Old Highway 431
Owens Cross Roads, AL 35763
(256) 539-1665 or reflectives@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment