Friday, December 3, 2010

Art news from Ascribing Artist Vicki Garner



Art News from Ascribing Artist Vicki Garner:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have my new Christmas card series available now. You get a package of four cards and envelopes, one of each design for $8.00. As always, free shipping to US addresses. I have attached two of the designs for you to see. If interested, contact me by e-mail.

Also, I will have a booth at First Fridays in Florence, Alabama this evening from 5 pm to 8 pm, across the street from Rosie's Cantina.

Tomorrow, I will have a booth at Lawrenceburg's Christmas on the Square from 10 am to 4 pm.

Come on out for all kinds of Christmas festivities at both events. Hope to see you there!

Vicki Garner

www.applepandowdy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment