Thursday, May 7, 2009

FACING JESUS PAINTING TOUR

http://facingjesus.blogspot.com/

Athen's AL artist Carole Foret started a new ministry

FACING JESUS PAINTING TOUR
AN ARTFUL, SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE

http://facingjesus.blogspot.com/

WHAT IS FACING JESUS?

Carole Foret’s painting “Facing Jesus” will be on tour from Easter 2009 through Easter 2010. Launching to it’s first Pilgrim, it will “live” in that Pilgrim’s environment for 14 days when at that point the Pilgrim must ship the painting on to the next Pilgrim. This Tour is open to only 20 Pilgrims and is open to people of all faiths.

"It is my joy to share my painting of Jesus with others as a ministry of making Jesus present in the lives of others in a unique way. For 20 people, who will be known as Pilgrims, this unique art experience will be possible. I want to hear their stories and experiences as to how the painting affects each Pilgrim as they live their spiritual walk with the painting, whether a person is just beginning his/her walk or furthering it. My own Jesus painting sits in my reading area so that I can gaze upon His face and feel Jesus’ “presence” more fully as I grow in my relationship with Him--I want to share that very invitation to grow with others." ~Carole Foret www.caroleforet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment