Sunday, October 10, 2010

Women of God Art Retreat

Art News from Ascribing Artist Ann Hamilton, Women of God Art Retreat

I am so excited about how God is blessing The Northeast Alabama Art Council, the organization that sponsored the Sept. Art Show at The Grande O'l Lady. Following the show a lovely woman who came called to say how much she and her friends enjoyed the show. She suggested we have a Holiday Art Tea in December. Several of us met with her today and a couple of her friends who want to help. And we have scheduled the show for the first Satuday in Dec. It will begin at 4 p.m.

After the Sept. show I felt I would not be ready for another event in my home so soon but when I thought about what a wonderful gift she wanted to give, I knew she was another of God's angels and another of His gifts.

Our planning meeting turned into a testimonial service about God's angels. Now, we are excited about painting angels. I will tell you more about that in my next posting. It's getting late and I need to go to bed but I wanted to share my excitement about our upcoming Art Tea. For now, sweet angel dreams and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment