Saturday, January 1, 2011

Featured Artist: Jennifer Martin


"Auburn" by Jennifer Martin, copyright

"Flower" by Jennifer Martin, Copyright

"Baby Jacob" by Jennifer Martin, copyright

"Feet" by Jennifer Martin, copyright

Jennifer Martin

My name is Jennifer Martin. I am 24, married, and have the most precious baby girl named Layla Rose. Layla is truly a Godsend! I was told I couldn't have children and she has been the best thing that ever happened to me. Every time I look at her I just see how amazing God is and thank him for everything he has blessed us with.Since she was born, I have been able to stay home to draw and paint full time. I have even started a website and sold a few pictures! I have always love to draw but it became a passion about 7 years ago. I find inspiration in my little girl and nature. Any free moment I have you can find me in our loft drawing or painting something.

It is hard for me to pick my favorite scripture. Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" has always been my go-to scripture. When I feel weak, or like I can't get through something I just remember that scripture and it lifts me up. I know God is never going to give me more than I can handle or leave my side so there is truly no need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment