Friday, September 18, 2009

Art News and Praise from Linda Morton

"Radial" by Linda Morton, copyright

The piece I entered in the Bosque Art Classic in Clifton, TX was sold on opening night. This years show featured 143 pieces of art from 95 artists. The 143 pieces were chosen from 968 entries, the 24th Annual Bosque Art Classic juried art show opened Saturday, September 12, at the Bosque Art Center with approximately 240 people attending, 41 participating artists traveled from several states and within Texas to attend the opening night festivities. Unfortunately I could not attend but was ecstatic to learn that my colored pencil painting Radial had been sold. The Lord was smiling down on me and my work I pray that it will continue, but if it doesn't I'll just keep working and giving Him credit.

To view Linda Morton's artwork visit her website at: www.LMortonart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment