Thursday, May 6, 2010

Betty Burchfield's Cinderella


"Cinderella" by Betty Burchfield, copyright

Photo of Cinderella for painting reference


Betty Burchfield says:

I am so blessed to know Cinderella. She lives in the castle in Huntsville.
Cinderella entertains at children's birthday parties along with other Fairy Tale characters. She loves children and loves to make them happy.
Now, you may ask...... Who is this beautiful princess? The answer is..."She's my only daughter, Debbie Futrell Jones" After having two sons, I begged God to let the new baby be a girl. (This was the days before ultrasound). Well, He answered my prayer and much more. She is beautiful, kind and an angel from Heaven.
As you can see, I have fixed her hair. I like special requests such as this. My magic paint brush just removes wrinkles, blemishes, dresses one up and even gives new hair styles.

God is so good. I asked for a daughter and I got the best. I got "Cinderella"! This painting will be hung in our "Family Gallery" along with other members of my family.

Please sign my guestbook at:
http://www.littlereb.com (dolls)
http://www.treasuredreflections.net
Capture memories, moments and life into an oil painting)

Betty Burchfield, aka Goose or Little Reb

8 comments:

  1. Awe!! Thanks Goose!! I'm lucky too- Not many people have a mother as talented as mine! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic painting, but then again, of couse it would be. I would expect no less. Good work Reb
    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's beautiful--just like her Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love what you did with the hair...beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely amazing. She is so beautiful! I am so glad that our lives have crossed paths... Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great painting you have done of your beautiful daughter Debbie as Cinderalla and she has a beautiful and very talented mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a very talented lady and God has blessed you my friend. I am glad you are my friend and to know you. You are a real sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete