Saturday, May 1, 2010

Featured Artist: Clint Rodgers


"Man in the Dark" by Clint Rodgers, copyright
Click on image for larger view.

"The What of Creation" by Clint Rodgers, copyright

"The What of Creation" by Clint Rodgers, copyright
Click on image for larger view.

I have always wanted to praise the Lord through the talents that He has given me. I see technology as more of a blessing from our Lord because it enables me to express my love and faith for my Creator even more.

God The Father - The First Artistic Director - Genesis Chapter 1
Jesus Christ - The First Graphic Designer

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

My most favorite verses are this

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Heb 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I have a web site up but it is still under construction.

Clint Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment