Monday, September 6, 2010

Art News from Ascribing Artist Barbara Mitchell

Hello Friends,


I’m pleased to announce that my new web site is up and running. You are welcome to visit www.Barbara-Mitchell.com to see some of my work and a little about me. Thanks for Paul LaBathe for doing such a great job with the web design. I will still be maintaining www.BarbaraMitchellArtShows.Blogspot.com for information about current shows and activities. I hope you will stop by and take a look at both sites periodically.


Fall 2010 is shaping up to be a busy time for art shows. All these events are in the Birmingham area.


September 10-11 Birmingham Artwalk

Friday 5-10 pm and Saturday noon-6pm. I’ll be in the Lindsey Office Furnishings Building on Morris Avenue downtown.

www.BirminghamArtwalk.org


October 2 Bluff Park Art Show

Saturday 9am-5pm

www.BluffParkArtAssociation.org has info about free shuttle service


October 9 Ross Bridge Arts & Music on the Green

Saturday 9am-5pm Ross Bridge is off Hwy 150 in Hoover

www.ArtsandMusicontheGreen.com


October 22 Heart to Hand Market

Friday noon-7pm

St Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 3775 Crosshaven Drive 35223

www.ssechurch.org


November13-14 Alabama Designer Craftsmen Fine Crafts Classic

Birmingham Botanical Gardens

www.AlabamaDesignerCraftsmen.com


This has been a wonderful year, full of many wonderful gifts. I’ve enjoyed meeting so many new people and I hope to see you at one or more shows.


Blessings, Barbara Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment