Saturday, September 25, 2010

Women of God Art Retreat


"The Grande O'l Lady" Women of God Art Retreat

Art news from Ascribing Artist Anne Hamilton: [http://womenofgodartretreat.net]

The Grande O'l Lady is the new name I have given to the 1890's historical Victorian Home of which I am the caretaker - and it is only through the grace of God that I am able to do this. Living in the house has been a spiritual adventure, not only through the arts, but also through the guests who have spent time here. Many of these have been artists. This past week, during an art show held here by the Northeast Alabama Art Council, I was fortunate to play hostess to 11 artists who exhibited their works here. It was a success for the artists as well as those attending. Most of all, it inspired me to continue my journey with God in discovering how to better serve Him and others as the caretaker of this lovely old home. One of the things I have done as a result of this is to redesign my web site. To see the changes please visit
http://womenofgodartretreat.net

Ann Hamilton
Women of God Art Retreat
450 Elm St. NW
Fort Payne, AL 35967
artistannhamilton@gmail.com
(256) 845-3398

No comments:

Post a Comment