Saturday, January 30, 2010

Art News from Vicki Garner



"Kitten #1" by Vicki Garner, copyright

"Kitten #2" by Vicki Garner, copyright

"Rooster" by Vicki Garner, copyright

"Lemons" by Vicki Garner, copyright

"Blue Serenity" by Vicki Garner, copyright
Hi All,

Just thought I would bring you up to date on my latest art news.

1. The 2nd book that I illustrated has now been published. The title is "The Old Curmudgeon" by William B. Caudle II. It is a charming and sweet story of a man who finally found his way to God. It is available through Amazon or you can purchase it directly from the author. Read more about it at this link:

http://www.amazon.com/Old-Curmudgeon-William-B-Caudle/dp/1449043607/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264695107&sr=8-5#noop

If you wish to purchase directly through the author just send me an e-mail and I will get in touch with him.

2. I recently completed a series of charcoal drawings of cute little kittens. I have had them printed as notecards. A package of 5 cards with envelopes, each card a different drawing is available for $10. I am attaching a couple of the drawings to this e-mail.

3. I have had prints made of some of my paintings. A 5 x 7 print of Lemons with Blue Bottle, matted to 8 x 10 is $10 and an 8 x 10 print of Blue Serenity, matted to 11 x 14 is available and Rooster, 8 x10 image, matted to 11 x 14 for $15 each.

4. Coming up: I am beginning work on a series of watercolors featuring the local Amish......buggies, farms, mules, etc. in preparation for the Mule Day Festival which takes place in Columbia, TN the week of April 9th and 10th. It is supposed to be a very fun festival.

That's all for now. Take care all and find joy in creating!

Vicki

www.applepandowdy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment