Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Painting Workshop with Betty Burchfield

Painting by Betty Burchfield, copyright

Photo
LEARN HOW TO TURN YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE INTO A BEAUTIFUL OIL PAINTING

Simplest process of turning your favorite pictures into beautiful oil paintings.

No sketching required!

Learn from the person that painted Dr. Phil and Robin. If you have ever wanted to paint, I CAN TEACH YOU.

$385 – All Supplies Included, Transportation from airport, Instructional CD-ROM to take with you, 3 Days/8 hours a day, Lodging in my home and 3 meals included! Cost for painting if I painted it for you – around $300 Call me, Betty Burchfield at (256) 830-2388 or see my website for more details- www.TreasuredReflections.net

Limited to 6 people. Seminar will be in April, 2010.

LEARN HOW TO PAINT AND HAVE FUN DOING IT!

5 comments:

  1. From Betty Burchfield:

    Is there anything sweeter than this little boy running on the beach and his hair blowing in the wind. The little boy's grandparents wanted to capture this moment and sent me a photo of him. I did some changes especially to the water. (Oh, how I love to paint the ocean).

    This is what it is all about..... Making people happy and capturing those Treasured Memories.

    I do think this makes God smile when we make people smile.

    God is the source for that inner peace that surpasseth all understanding and He has given me that peace. I look forward to sitting at my easel and painting such pictures as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, you truly captured this little boy's spirit AND likeness. Great job making all happy-especially the One who gave you such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having Betty Burchfield as my mother has been an amazing blessing. I am so very proud of her. To know a person with this much talent is hard to describe. There is no end to what she can do,she is such an amazing,beautiful woman. I could go on and on for hours sharing stories of so many people that she has reached out to and left such a huge impact on.Once you meet her, you never forget her. She has been referred to as "an angel" by so many people. Betty Burchfield is one of the most talented women I've ever seen. She is an artist, a christian, an amazing mother and I would have to agree....an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so pleased with our grandson's beautiful
    picture. Betty did a tremendous job.She is a
    wonderful person with a remarkable God-given
    talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betty is a truly talented lady and I am so happy that she is a dear friend of mine. If I wasn't in Arizona I would love to take her seminar. She is an angel for sure and her talent amazes me. God Bless you my friend and such a great job on the painting of the little boy. Your friend Brenda Monroe

    ReplyDelete