Image from the current logo
Madison Street Festival Logo Contest
The Madison Street Festival Committee is pleased to announce a logo contest in honor of the event's 30th anniversary on Saturday, October 2, 2010. Festival officials are looking for a logo that conveys the fun-filled, family-oriented event in an exciting and colorful way. The winner will receive a prize basket that includes cash and gift certificates totaling over $200 as well as a special spot in the Madison Street Festival parade.
Rules are as follows:
- Incorporate some element from the Madison Historic District, for example (but not limited to)
- Main Street
- Special consideration for updating and including current logo
- Must be original work by submitter (no age limit)
- Artwork that has been previously published or exhibited is not allowed.
- If submitter's work is chosen, submitter will relinquish ownership/copyright of this artwork and MSF will be free to use the image and portions thereof in any future promotion of MSF.
- Image should be clear and recognizable if scaled to fit a variety of uses, such as but not limited to print advertising, t-shirts, posters, billboards, and web pages.
- Electronic images (preferred) submitted should be either .JPG, .BMP or .PNG at 300 dpi. Please email to: MSFlogo@gmail.com
- Paper entries may be hand delivered to:
Hale Fire Glass
112 Main Street
Madison, AL 35758
10am – 6pm, Mon. – Sat.
or mailed to:
Madison Street Festival
Logo Contest 2010
P.O. Box 1037
Madison, AL 35758
- Submitter should include name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Deadline for submission is 5pm, Thursday, February 18, 2010
- The Logo Committee will consider all entries and choose the one that best conveys the spirit of the Madison Street Festival and can serve as the identifying image of the event for many years to come.
- The winning entry will be announced on Thursday, February 25, 2010.
Questions? 1-888-228-5845 or email MSFlogo@gmail.com