Friday, January 15, 2010

Updated: The Last Supper Restored by Betty Burchfield

UPDATE: FINALLY FINISHED!
I'm standing behind the painting so you can see how large it is. Such a good feeling to be able to put a check mark on such a large project, isn't it.


UPDATED PHOTO of Progress:


Previously posted on the Ascribing Artists Blog-

Artist, Betty Burchfield (aka Little Reb), has a new project- restoring the Last Supper to the original. It is 4x8 ft. Betty notes, "I've got my work cut out for me. I've gotten three disciples painted so far... Took me all day."

For more info about Betty Burchfield, please visit her websites and sign her guest books at:

Also, view more postings on the Ascribing Artists about Betty Buchfield (aka Little Reb) at:
http://ascribingartists.blogspot.com/search?q=betty+burchfield

No comments:

Post a Comment